Acceptance of Terms
Intellectual Property Rights
All content on Paint Explained, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, logos, and design, is the property of Paint Explained or its content creators. These materials are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or sell any content from the Site without our prior written consent.
Use of the Site
- You may use Paint Explained solely for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- You agree not to engage in any unauthorized or unlawful activities that may hinder or disrupt the proper functioning of the Site.
- You are solely responsible for your use of the Site, including any information or content you submit through the Site.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- Paint Explained provides information and resources related to various types of paint. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content on the Site.
- We do our best to provide helpful and accurate information, but we cannot guarantee that all information on the Site is error-free or up to date.
- Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Paint Explained is not responsible for any damages, losses, or expenses that may occur as a result of your use of the Site.
Third-Party Websites and Content
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Last updated: 25 Sept 2023